[rt-users] Ticket resolution message

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at linux-delhi.org
Tue Oct 7 11:23:59 EDT 2003

I am using RT version 3.0.6. During a ticket resolution I always send a
mail to the requester mentioning that the problem has been marked
resolved. However, even if this reply form takes a subject for the mail
to be sent, the final mail which reaches the requester doesnt have the
subject there. The subject just mentions the ticket number and that the
issue was resolved. Is this a bug or a hidden switch somewhere which
actually uses the subject in the form?

At present the resolution mail subject goes like this.

    [support.example.com #25] Ticket Resolved

Which should ideally be like:
   [support.example.com #25] Resolved: Something not working

Now I have seen the latter in many RT users mails. I wonder why isn't it
coming like that in my mails?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya                        http://www.sandipb.net