[rt-users] Ticket resolution message

Sandip Bhattacharya sandip at linux-delhi.org
Tue Oct 7 13:25:09 EDT 2003

John Jasen wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Oct 2003, Sandip Bhattacharya wrote:
>

>>    [support.example.com #25] Ticket Resolved
>>
>>Which should ideally be like:
>>   [support.example.com #25] Resolved: Something not working
>

> Check out the templates, and compare the standard comment template with
> the standard resolved template. That should give you an idea as to what
> you need to change.

Where in the world are the templates. I found the following text on the web.

http://www-zeuthen.desy.de/ape/rt/docs/rt-templates.html

But it mentions having the templates in /usr/local/rt3/etc. But I could
not spot any such files here. I could find out that the subject for the
mail is kept in various *.po language files. Where are the rest kept?

- Sandip

--
Sandip Bhattacharya                        http://www.sandipb.net
sandip at puroga.com