[rt-users] Can't locate object method "new"

Kristian kristian at airways.no
Wed Oct 8 05:47:27 EDT 2003

All of a sudden I get this in the qmail send log which transports mail
from/to my RT system:

"delivery 271: deferral:
Can't_locate_object_method_"new"_via_package_"RT::Handle"_at_/usr/local/rt2/lib/RT.pm_line_26./"

This does not apply: http://fsck.com/rtfm/factoid.html?id=231. The
syntax is correct in config.pm and the system has been running for close
to 1.5 years now. (So it's an old RT version 2.0.14 but I've seen no
reaason to upgrade as long as it's been doing what I want painlessly.)

The qmail queues mails up and doesn't respond with tickets or
correspondance.

--
Kristian <kristian at airways.no>