[rt-users] rt-mailgate chokes on multi-line email subject headers

Omar Dahhani omar.dahhani at inet6.fr
Thu Oct 9 11:35:56 EDT 2003

yes , the same problem for RT 3.0.3, perl 5.8 for RH 8
DecodeMIMEWordsToUTF8 sub in lib/RT/I18N.pm is unable to decode
correctly mult-line subject.
the standard perl 5.8.0 Encode module provides the functionality, here
is my patched sub :

sub DecodeMIMEWordsToUTF8 {
   my $str = shift;
   use Encode qw/decode/;