[rt-users] rt3 installation error AddDefaultCharset

Niranjan Patel niranjan at altair.com
Thu Oct 9 14:23:37 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone,

I have installed rt3 on redhat 8. Now after installation when I start the
apache server I get the following error due to AddDefaultCharset

If I comment this line the server starts up fine. How do I enable this
default setting? Do I need to load any specific module in the server
configuration?

<VirtualHost machinename:8040>

    DocumentRoot "/usr/local/rt3/share/html"

    ServerName machinename

    AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

    PerlModule Apache::DBI

    PerlRequire /usr/local/rt3/bin/webmux.pl

    <Location />

        SetHandler perl-script

        PerlHandler RT::Mason

    </Location>

 </VirtualHost>

Error

----- --

Invalid command 'AddDefaultCharset', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

Thanks,

Niranjan Patel