[rt-users] dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 fails with errors

Joseph M Bironas joseph at josebiro.com
Thu Oct 9 18:50:51 EDT 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to update rt-2 to rt-3 on the same box running redhat 7.3,
perl 5.6.1, apache 1.3.27

When running dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 to import the database, I get the
following error:

.t-816
.t-817
.t-818
Can't locate object method "warn" via package "Log::Dispatch" (perhaps
you forgot to load "Log::Dispatch"?) at
/opt/rt3/lib/RT/CachedGroupMember_Overlay.pm line 91.

I've checked that Log::Dispatch is installed and have added the line:

use Log::Dispatch;

to dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 to no avail.

Does anyone have any idea what's going on here? I'm not opposed to
removing the offending tickets as the data is old and not that
important, but I don't want to do it if I wind up deleting a large
number of tickets.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Joseph