[rt-users] Re: dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 fails with errors

Joseph M Bironas joseph at josebiro.com
Thu Oct 9 22:49:49 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-10-09 at 17:49, Phil Homewood wrote:

> Are you starting with a clean rt3 database? Have you re-exported
> the rt2 data using the latest 2.0-to-dumpfile? The dumpfile created
> by your old scripts might be a little bogus....

Yes, starting with a fresh RT3 db. Re-exported with the latest
rt-2.0-to-dumpfile. Removed the old dump directory before exporting too.

Did some searching in the original RT2 tickets and in the dump file for
the specific ticket itself, I can't find any reference to an AdminCC for
the failing ticket at all.

j-