[rt-users] Localization procedure? Batch adding users?

Ross Patterson Ross.Patterson at CatchFS.Com
Fri Oct 10 11:40:08 EDT 2003

On Friday 10 October 2003 09:39 am, Łukasz Jakubowski wrote:
> Is there any localization procedure I could follow? You know, run this
> command to extract strings, translate, run that command to create .po file.

Try looking at .../docs/design_docs/string-extraction-guide.txt from the RT
tarball (not in your installed copy of RT).

> Is there a procedure do batch add users from f.e. a text file

How about using "rt create ..."?

> and then force changing password on 1st login?

RT doesn't force password changes, at least not with the internal password
system.
--
Ross A. Patterson
Chief Technology Officer