[rt-users] Latest Stats package

Nick Pleis NickP at cesinc.com
Mon Oct 13 10:31:52 EDT 2003

I just downloaded this from the 'alternate location' link and it looks like
the same story to me. The base directory (After a tar xzvf) contains:

CallsMultiQueue/
CallsQueueDay/
DayOfWeek/
Elements/
OpenStalled/
Resolution/
TimeToResolve/
Index.html

Executing a find for readme turns up absolutely nothing... I'm quite
convinced that this README file is either very well hidden or non-existent.

Nick