[rt-users] How to change the Email From Field??

Joseph M Bironas joseph at josebiro.com
Tue Oct 14 15:03:51 EDT 2003

Found it, it RT_Config.pm (copy to RT_SiteConfig.pm and alter):

# $CorrespondAddress and $CommentAddress are the default addresses
# that will be listed in From: and Reply-To: headers of correspondence
# and comment mail tracked by RT, unless overridden by a queue-specific
# address.

Set($CorrespondAddress , 'RT_CorrespondAddressNotSet');

Set($CommentAddress , 'RT_CommentAddressNotSet');

j-