[rt-users] feeling stupid..........

Nick Bown Nick.Bown at fundshub.com
Wed Oct 15 06:32:54 EDT 2003

Hi Kelly,

It sounds like there is a permissions problem. I may be wrong, but if I
remember rightly RH8 shipped with no smrsh support and it was added later as
an update, so this may be the problem (assuming you are running sendmail).
Have you looked in the "Outgoing mail configuration", pieced together the
mail command and tried to run it as the user which the web server is running
as? If you have upgraded, have you commented out the Set($UseFriendlyToLine
, 0); line? It would also be checking the web server log and seeing if that
has any errors.

Hope this helps,

Nick