[rt-users] RT3 questions - Charts, Statistics, Customization

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Wed Oct 15 11:39:46 EDT 2003

This might be a very promising avenue.

I had a working/stable RT (3.04) installation.

One weekend I upgraded to 3.06; it worked fine;
  installed Statistics; it seemed to work ok, but I did just a tiny
amount of testing (however,
    I am *certain* that  I saw graphs!)
  installed RTFM 2.0; it seemed to work, but I did an even smaller
amount of testing;

On Monday when I came in to look at the stats the graphs didn't come up.
Since then I've uninstalled/reinstalled statistics a few times, futzed
with mason's cache, ... But nothing makes them work.  I had suspected
the interaction with RTFM but have not had the time to track it down
(since uninstalling it is probably more complex than with statistics).