[rt-users] [rt-announce] Last chance! RT Developer Training in San Francisco on November 7

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Wed Oct 15 20:09:59 EDT 2003

We're in the process of firming up venue details for RT training in San
Francisco next month. If you or anyone else from your organization is
interested in attending, please email us at training at bestpractical.com
within the next week to reserve a seat. After that time, we won't be
able to guarantee seats. We look forward to seeing you in San Francisco!

We'll also be offering training aimed at members of computer security
incident response teams in Madrid in mid-January. If you're interested
in the training in Madrid, please write us at training at bestpractical.com
and we'll get you the details.

	Best,

	Jesse

---

As the creators of RT, Best Practical Solutions, LLC are the acknowledged
leader in RT training. We provide unparalleled instruction in how to get
the most out of RT. Best Practical is pleased to offer its training
program with an intensive one-day developer and administrator training
session taught by the developers who built RT.

This comprehensive session will cover:

        * RT's system architecture
        * A guided tour of the RT source code
        * Extension mechanisms you can use to customize RT
        * How to tie RT into your existing authentication infrastructure
        * Bulding your own tools that talk to the RT backend
        * Automating common procedures
        * Customizing RT's workflow to match your own
        * How to write custom reports based on RT's data

This session will be offered:

        * San Francisco, CA on Friday, November 7, 2003

Register now to reserve your seat!  Space is limited.

To reserve a seat, please send mail to training at bestpractical.com.
The cost, including materials, will be $995 USD.   Upon reciept of your
reservation we'll send you an invoice for your tutorial.

Additionally, we offer private training sessions for interested
organizations. If you would like to schedule a private training session
for your organization's staff, please drop us a line at
training at bestpractical.com.