[rt-users] Create a ticket in the Self Service, how??

Marco Davids mdavids at forfun.net
Thu Oct 16 03:39:26 EDT 2003

On Wed, 15 Oct 2003, Real Carbonneau wrote:

> You have to give the unpriviledged system group the SeeQueue and
> CreateTicket Rights.
>
> And to have the expected functionality of the Self Service, you will also
> have to give ReplyToTicket and ShowTicket rights to the Requestor Role.

Real,

That was it, thanks a lot!

I have one priviledged user and he still can't create tickets on the Self
Service page. I added SeeQueue and CreateTicket in the priviledged
systems-group, but that din't work. The 'new ticket in' button allt he way
in top of the screen doesn't offer any queues.

Any suggestions there?

--
Marco