[rt-users] RT / SOAP / XML-RPC

Benjamin Boksa b.boksa at sidebysite.de
Thu Oct 16 06:01:38 EDT 2003

Hi Jesse,

> I'd strongly suggest taht instead of trying to massage the output of
> RT's web ui, you just write new templates that output xml directly.
> It's
> also worth considering giving the REST frontend an xml output....

I am not quite sure what you mean by that (as of my lack of the english
language). You mean I should write new Mason-Based-Pages that output
XML directly?

What I did so far is to define a Mason-Element XML4RT (which is
attached) to transform the output based on the defined stylesheets, but
If I understood you right this is not the right approach...?

It would be nice if we (and others) could discuss the way to "get XML
out of RT" as the XML-RPC or SOAP server on top could be done very
easily once we hava the data.

Looking forward to your answer.

Regards,

Benne