[rt-users] postgres slowdowns? (pg 7.3.4, rt 3.0.4)

Anthony Sorace rt at anothy.9srv.net
Thu Oct 16 11:12:41 EDT 2003

for what it's worth, i'm consistently annoyed at mail server or client
software that destroys case. it's a violation of the RFCs to strip it
in transit (although you're certainly allowed to ignore it if you're
the destination). i've done a lot of work with mail-by-query and
directory/database integration, and it's a royal pain when we can't
rely on the data we get actually being what the user sent.

this probably isn't relevant to the RT case in question, but still:
while it's fine for RT to ignore case, it should preserve it.