[rt-users] postgres slowdowns? (pg 7.3.4, rt 3.0.4)

Jim Rowan jim.rowan at starcore-dsp.com
Thu Oct 16 11:25:56 EDT 2003

No, it's not fine to ignore it in this case ( :) ).  If you are
responsible for some.place.net, and your mail server thinks that
Anthony at some.place.net and anthony at some.place.net are different
addresses, RT needs to act that way too, so it can keep your tickets
separate, and interact with each of you independantly.

However, this isn't the first thing I would work on if I had time to
work on the internals of RT. :)