[rt-users] Does RT support binary attachments

Dan Evans wdanielevans at cox.net
Mon Oct 20 01:38:34 EDT 2003

Thanks for the response.

The problem is corrupted files, larger than the original, but consistently
the same size.  The problem requires a reboot of apache when using fastcgi,
but under mod_perl it is random.  I have several virtual hosts, so I must
use fastcgi, so this creates a non-working environment.

I've also noticed some users are already at 3.0.6 and perl 5.8.1 and still
have the same problem.

The difference seems to be your using mod_perl.

Thanks again,
Dan