[rt-users] Re: [SOLVED] Help with RT3-3.0.6 installation

Alex S. Moura alex at nc-rj.rnp.br
Mon Oct 20 12:29:35 EDT 2003

Autrijus Tang wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 17, 2003 at 02:43:17PM -0200, Alex S. Moura wrote:
>
>>Sorry to bother you again with this problem.
>>When executing from Apache (user www, group www),
>>I get the error below. Running from the command line
>>with the same Apache user, It dumps the same error:
>

> Recompile your mod_perl.
>
> Thanks,
> /Autrijus/

Autrijus,

Thank you for the tip, but the problem was solved
applying a permission on the mason_handler.fcgi file:
the suid (chmod u+s) on the file made the web ui work.

The conundrum remains though: I've been able to install
and run the same RT-3.0.6 via FreeBSD ports in two other
lab machines without setting this permission using no
custon configuration also.

Thank you again,

Alex