[rt-users] Can I Set a Reply To Field

Phil Homewood pdh at snapgear.com
Tue Oct 21 18:18:19 EDT 2003

Stevo wrote:
> I want Replys directed to our RT system so that the customer response is
> entered into the ticket (obviously they've maintained the ticket number in
> the subject).  So do I make the Reply To address the Comment alias or the
> Correspond alias??  IE:  Do I want the reply entered into the ticket as a
> comment or a correspondance entry??

In other words, you want the reply to go to the queue's
Correspond (or Comment) address, as figured out by RT
based on the action being performed. That's just how
RT works, no fiddling with Reply-To addresses necessary.
--
Phil Homewood, Systems Janitor, http://www.SnapGear.com
pdh at snapgear.com Ph: +61 7 3435 2810 Fx: +61 7 3891 3630