[rt-users] SCRIP User Defined Actions

Jeff Klassen jklassen at biblesociety.ca
Wed Oct 22 10:27:54 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have been looking through the available documentation for RT3 but have not
been able to locate information on what is expected or required to write a
User Defined Action for a Scrip.

My situation is this: We have a number of custom fields created (each with a
selection of values), and would like to be able to automatically assign a
value to one or more of these custom fields when a ticket is created
(usually via email submission) in one of our queues.

For example, if a ticket was submitted by email into the "Europe" queue, we
would like a custom field called "Region" to be set to "Europe".

Could anyone provide the User Defined 'glue' that would be needed to
accomplish this?

With thanks.

Jeff