[rt-users] Attachments being truncated

Nick Pleis NickP at cesinc.com
Wed Oct 22 15:42:41 EDT 2003

I've seen several references to this in the archives, but I'm still quite
confused.

Right now all of the attachments are being truncated in RT at ~3k. They are
stored this way in the database. This is on a redhat 9.1 machine.

My maximum attachment size (RT_SiteConfig.pm) is set to 10 megs.

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here? This happens regardless of
the type of attachment (binary of text).

I appreciate any help that you guys can give me on this one, as I'm
completely stumped.

Thanks,

Nick