[rt-users] How to install Digest::MD5

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 23 03:30:33 EDT 2003

Dear Ruslan,

Thanks a lot. You are really helpful. I have installed Digest::MD5
successfully, but still got problem with the RT::Mason. I found the default
user and group in httpd.conf to be "apache", and i have tried to change it
to "www" (RT's default) but it still don't work. I have also tried to use
./configure --with-web-user=apache --woth-web-group=apache to change the RT
settings instead of apache, but it also don't work. How should i make it
work? Please tell me how should i do it (pls forgive me if i'm doing silly
things, coz i really not familar with that). Thanks .

Best Regards,
Ada