[rt-users] Prepending newline from webserver breaks CLI

Sven Sternberger sven.sternberger at desy.de
Thu Oct 23 12:31:26 EDT 2003

Hello!

I don't understand how an error in rtfm (btw. I have 2.0.1 installed)
could be related to the problem with
the CLI (rt )? And does this mean that it is okay that the content of my
webserver
start alway with a newline?

To be sure that we talk about the same stuff this is my problem ;-)

# ./rt ls "Priority > 5 and Status='new'"
rt: Malformed RT response from http://somewhere.desy.de.
(Rerun with RTDEBUG=3 for details.)

bye!