[rt-users] MY SOLUTION: Truncated attachments

Justin Clift justin at postgresql.org
Fri Oct 24 08:46:43 EDT 2003

Hi Danie,

With Red Hat 9, using the method I wrote down the other day is a lot easier.

However, they'll both probably work and there's nothing _wrong_ with
your solution at all I'd reckon (haven't tried it).

:-)

The RT website _really_ needs a knowledgebase to put this kind of info.

Would someone be able to suggest it to the right people then give a few
of the regular posters here access to add content?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

Danie Marais wrote:

> Attachments being truncatedI finally got a relatively easy and painless way
> of getting around the truncated attachment problem after playing around with
> all the suggestions in the list regarding this issue.  It works just fine
> for me and only minor compilations are neccesary if you have the right
> RPM's.  Some folks discourage the use of modperl2 but I did the whole
> apache1 and modperl1 thing (compiled from source) and I still had my
> attachments truncated. However, this seem to work. Use at own risk blah
> blah.
<snip>