[rt-users] MY SOLUTION: Truncated attachments

Les Mikesell les at futuresource.com
Fri Oct 24 12:49:46 EDT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-24 at 07:46, Justin Clift wrote:

> With Red Hat 9, using the method I wrote down the other day is a lot easier.
>
> However, they'll both probably work and there's nothing _wrong_ with
> your solution at all I'd reckon (haven't tried it).
>
> :-)
>
> The RT website _really_ needs a knowledgebase to put this kind of info.
>
> Would someone be able to suggest it to the right people then give a few
> of the regular posters here access to add content?

What would be even better would be if you or someone could package
RT and all the needed perl modules as RPMs with dependencies noted
and get the fedora project or at least freshrpms.net to add it
to their apt and yum repositories.  Then everyone else running
RedHat can just apt-get or yum install RT and have it come up
working.

---
   Les Mikesell
     les at futuresource.com