[rt-users] How to install Digest::MD5 [solved]

Ada Hui myqu at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 25 01:07:51 EDT 2003

Dear Ruslan,

Thanks for your help. It worked after i try to modify the httpd.conf again.
But it come up to me a few more question on other things. Hope that you
won't mind answer me again.

The problem is,
When i type the machine name in the browser, it would give me permission
denied. I have to add index.html by hand before i can go to the home page of
RT.
So i added the following line in my virtual host:
DirectoryIndex index.html

But it still don't work and in the error log it saids
Directory index forbidden by rule: /opt/rt3/share/html/

But the same statement works well for my another virtual host. Why is it so?

Another problem is,
I added the lines
rt: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://localhost/"
rt-comment: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment
--url http://localhost/"
to the /etc/aliases file, but only creating ticket in RT sends e-mail,
replying from RT and also sending e-mail to RT doesn't work. Is there
something I got wrong?

Thanks a million for giving me valuable advice.

Ada