[rt-users] RT for bug tracking?

Autrijus Tang autrijus at autrijus.org
Sat Oct 25 21:49:37 EDT 2003

?b 六, 2003-10-25 10:03, Michael S. Liebman ?g?D?G
> Now I'll admit I haven't done as much development work on RT as I have
> Remedy, but I've been much more satisfied as a developer working with RT
> and molding it to my needs. I'm looking forward to better Perl support for
> Subversion so I can start working on integrating it into my RT bug tracking
> workflow.

Maybe a bit OT, but my colleague Chia-Liang Kao (clkao) has developed a
set of very useful Perl modules, including:

- SVN::Core
Perl binding for subversion, merged as subversion/bindings/swig/perl/
inside the svn distribution
- SVN::Simple (simple API to libsvn)
- SVN::Web (cvsweb-workalike)
- SVN::Mirror (copy between svn repositories)
- VCP::dest::svn (incrementally import cvs/p4/sourcesafe into svn)
- svk (subversionkeeper, a bitkeeper clone on top of svn)

I think most of them are on CPAN now.  If you are interested, contact
clkao at clkao.org for details. :-)

Thanks,
/Autrijus/