[rt-users] SW for maintaining documentation

Andraz Sraka a at aufbix.org
Sun Oct 26 16:27:24 EST 2003

re

On Sun, 2003-10-26 at 19:51, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> It's worth having a look at RTFM (http://bestpractical.com/rtfm/). If
> that doesn't meet your needs, I'd be interested in hearing what it's
> missing.

As far as I've seen the 'feature' list it doesn't support file upload
and revision control over it. That's one of the main features I really
need to maintain documentation for different services and servers.
Yesterday I tried Twiki project, but its configuration is PITA! ;-]

regards,
 Andraz

--
   I'm learning real skills that I can apply throughout the rest of my life ...
Procrastinating and rationalizing.  -- Calvin