[rt-users] Outbound email notification in the history.

Carl Makin carl at xena.IPAustralia.gov.au
Mon Oct 27 23:02:42 EST 2003

Afternoon All,

We've just switched over to RT3 from Keystone.  On the whole RT is
*heaps* better than Keystone.  We are, however, missing one thing.

Keystone puts an entry in the history whenever an outbound email is sent
that includes who the email is sent to.  RT doesn't.  I've been looking
in the code to see if I could add this and am a bit lost.  Could someone
point me towards the code where outbound emails are generated and the
relevant functions that add to the history please?

Thanks,

Carl.