[rt-users] It works! Now for some end user training. Anso, some info for R H9 users.

Tony Langdon tlangdon at atctraining.com.au
Tue Oct 28 20:15:57 EST 2003

Well, I've managed to get RT up and running and configured for our purposes.
So far, I'm impressed, and it seems perfect for our needs.  Only minor
problem is some bug in my Apache configuration, but I hope to have that
resolved soon.

What I'm asking is does anyone know of some suitable training materials that
I can use for end user (i.e. staff) training in RT, so they can become
comfortable with the system?  Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

P.S.  I sidestepped the Apache::Request problem.  Turns out there is
actually a copy of HTML::Mason in RPM format for Red Hat 9, and even better,
it's available via apt-get.  Just had to tweak my sources.list and install
it.  For the benefit of other Red Hat 9 users struggling to install
HTML::Mason, here's the URL.

http://www.masonhq.com/wiki/null?MasonAndRedHat