[rt-users] viewing ticket history with CLI

Leigh David Heyman leigh at csail.mit.edu
Wed Oct 29 17:16:02 EST 2003

so I've just completed a fresh install of rt3 (we've been using v1 until
now) and  I'm playing with the CLI (cli is mandatory for our
environment), and, well, the docs seem to be a bit... slim...I can't
seem to figure out how to use the cli to view a ticket's history with
the cli (similar to rt1's 'rt -show <ticket#>').  My assumption is that
this would simply be rt show ticket/<ticket#>/history
but this seems to have no effect other than just showing the ticket
headers (e.g. queue,owner,history, requestor etc) the same is if I just
type rt show ticket/<ticket#>

Am I doing something wrong, or do I have a misconfiguration?

Is anyone using the cli anymore?

Thanks,

-Leigh