[rt-users] Searching on TransactionDate > xxx = no results

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Oct 30 14:24:20 EST 2003

> 0.93_3 caused Can't call method "quote" on an undefined value for a
> dbh->quote call.. I don't have the precise message anymore but I can
> reinstall it and get it to you if you need.  It always happened so I
> figured it would be easily reproduceable.

Right. But if nobody _tells_ us what the error is or even that they're
getting an error, then we're never, ever going to fix it. Versions with
_ in them are development versions and shouldn't be automatically
installed. But if you can send a stacktrace of the error, we'd really
appreciate it.

> I also noticed that 0.92 caused the list of tickets I own to change
> order.. to an order I couldn't figure out.

I haven't noticed this one, but 0.92 did fix important issues relative
to 0.88. Can you upgrade to 0.92 and send us the query that RT generates
to find tickets that you own? That's how we can trace down the issue you
report.