[rt-users] New install problems

Rus Foster rghf at fsck.me.uk
Thu Oct 30 16:49:11 EST 2003

Hi All,
I've got a new install and am playing with scrips but have managed to
break it so that a requestor isn't getting an auto ack. My current global
scrips are

On Create Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template Autoreply
On Create Notify Requestors with template Autoreply
On Comment Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Transaction
On Correspond Notify Requestors, Ccs and AdminCcs with template
Correspondence
On Create Notify Requestors with template Autoreply
On Create Notify Requestors with template Autoreply

Rgds

Rus
--
w: http://www.jvds.com  | JVDS Virtual Servers