[rt-users] New install problems

asterr asterr at pobox.com
Thu Oct 30 21:22:40 EST 2003

The notify action will not generate e-mail to the person sending the e-mail
unless you change the NotifyActor setting in RT_SiteConfig.pm.  This is
why your scrips are not generating an autoreply to the Requestor.

If you change NotifyActor, then watchers will start getting e-mail everytime
they send an e-mail to RT.

If you just want an autoreply to the requestor for ticket creation, then
create a scrip like:

On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply

This is one of the default scrips shipped with RT.

-Aaron