[rt-users] RT3.0 Approvals

Scott T. Cameron karn at routehero.com
Fri Oct 31 17:53:05 EST 2003

Hi there,

I'm using RT3.0 and I have one queue which is set up for approvals.  Everything is working OK, but I've got a request to add additional information to the scrip which is executed upon ticket creation.

Here is what is currently in use:

---
Subject: New Pending Approval: {$Ticket->Subject}

Greetings,

This deployment needs your approval: "{$Ticket->Subject()}",

Please visit {$RT::WebURL}Approvals/Display.html?id={$Ticket->id}
to approve or reject this ticket.