[rt-users] Installation Woes

david at gitman.net david at gitman.net
Tue Sep 2 15:12:14 EDT 2003

I've tried that already. :)

Also according to http://httpd.apache.org/docs-2.0/upgrading.html

The AddModule and ClearModuleList directives no longer exist. These
directives were used to ensure that modules could be enabled in the correct
order. The new Apache 2.0 API allows modules to explicitly specify their
ordering, eliminating the need for these directives.

I've gotten emails from a half a dozen people directly; stating the same
problem.

[-d]