[rt-users] How to use reporting tool

RT RT at InterCept.Net
Wed Sep 3 14:25:01 EDT 2003

Grab the latest version from harald's site, the one on bp.com is Aug 7th, this one is from today with just a few minor changes.. maybe might fixed your problem, although I did run into the problem you are having on either of my test/prod site

http://www.tzi.de/~hollow/Statistics3.tgz

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Jaime Diaz [mailto:JDiaz at esabel.net]
Posted At: Wednesday, September 03, 2003 12:08 PM
Posted To: RT
Conversation: [rt-users] How to use reporting tool
Subject: RE: [rt-users] How to use reporting tool

Mmm... The readme file wasn't on the tgz in the bestpractical.com download
page.
However, graphs aren't the most important thing to me. Anyone had the
problem I described earlier? It shows me I solved every ticket in the queue,
every day...check it:

RT Statistics: Calls per day
Dates 	resolved 	created 	killed
Wed 27 	56 	56 	0
Thu 28 	56 	56 	0
Fri 29 	56 	56 	0
Mon 1 	56 	56 	0
Tue 2 	56 	56 	0
See Queue:

56 is the total ticket count in the only queue we have.