[rt-users] A small script

Sullivan, Robert (HQP) Robert.Sullivan at rhi.com
Wed Sep 3 15:44:29 EDT 2003

/usr/lib/sendmail is the defacto standard for sendmail. I know what I am
talking about if you have questions issues with this you can send mail via
text to support at sendmai.org with a query as to why it is. I would not
continue this discussion here as it is meaningless and argumentative about
what RT is all about.

Thanks,

Robert Sullivan