[rt-users] Database Upgrades

Aleš Sušnik alesh at sportina.si
Thu Sep 4 02:22:28 EDT 2003

Apply this 2 indexes:
create index group1 on CachedGroupMembers (GroupId);
create index member1 on CachedGroupMembers (MemberId);

Also, I recommend using RT 3.0.5pre3, speed issues resolved in this version.

Also, depending on your RAM capabilites use the correct my.cnf file which
comes with mysql 4 (i recommend my-large.cnf if you have more then 300mb for
RT to run normally).

Also, search the RT mailing list for your answers, this question, with
almost the same answer (about the indexes) was posted atleast 2 times.

A.