[rt-users] Problem with comments and mail-notification

RT RT at InterCept.Net
Thu Sep 4 09:23:51 EDT 2003

Change your script to use the transaction template and see if that
works, I'm not good at templates, but I think the functionality of the
code you put in it has to fall with in some line of code, not just text
in the box...

So you would have a script called queuechange or whatever
Condition would be on Queue change
Action would be Notify AdminCcs as Comment
Templated would be global template transaction

Try transaction and see if you get anything or use blank template...

If this doesn't work for you, I'll try it in my production environment
and see what I get

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Einar Fagertun [mailto:einar.fagertun at cc.uit.no]
Posted At: Thursday, September 04, 2003 4:09 AM
Posted To: RT
Conversation: [rt-users] Problem with comments and mail-notification
Subject: RE: [rt-users] Problem with comments and mail-notification

This is the errormessage I get

Sep  4 09:56:11 gio RT: error:    unexpected end of header  error:
couldn't parse head; error near: testitest
(/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Template_Overlay.pm:352)
Sep  4 09:56:11 gio RT: RT::Scrip=HASH(0x97f5400): Couldn't prepare
Notify AdminCcs as Comment (/opt/rt3/lib/RT/Scrip_Overlay.pm:338)

'testitest' is the content of a template called 'test'. the template
only contain this so there is no "bad behaving" code in the template.

What can it be?

--Einar