[rt-users] NoAuth submission pages, rt2->3

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Thu Sep 4 12:14:25 EDT 2003

Hey, folks.  Under my RT2 instances, I've got some NoAuth ticket submission
pages for some of the more non-technical groups in my company -- they're
pages housed under local/html/NoAuth, one page being a user-friendly set of
forms and fields to shape a user's ticket submission which form-submits to
the second page, a mass of Mason code which actually deals with inserting
the ticket into the queue, setting attributes, etc.  Works great.

I'm attempting to migrate these to RT3, and after tripping over the first
major difference I needed to overcome in the migration, I thought I'd stop
and ask whether anyone else has done this kind of thing already under RT3,
so that I wouldn't be reinventing the wheel entirely, here.  Anyone done
this?

Adam

--
Stop complaining about how you don't have a life.  You "live" a life, you
don't "have" a life.  If you really want to live a more balanced life, start