[rt-users] Calendar functionality?

Brett, Colin Colin.Brett at proquest.co.uk
Fri Sep 5 10:12:29 EDT 2003

Hi,

RT has been up and running on our site for a couple of months now and - as
with everything successful - people are trying to find out ways of making it
more successful. One suggestion has been to add a "calendar function"
whereby equipment bookings requested via RT can be added to the calendar and
acted upon by the due date.

I know this isn't standard RT functionality and I also know it's not Best
Practical's job to provide such. However, if anyone out there knows of a
suitable Perl module that could be installed along side RT (and can point me
in the right direction) that would be great.

Thanks in advance!
---
Colin Brett, UNIX/Oracle Administrator.
ProQuest Information & Learning
Tel: +44 (0)1223 271371 .
Email: colin.brett at proquest.co.uk
"I didn't create this situation, I'm just dealin' with it."
-- Mr. Pink