[rt-users] Status of RT 2.x on Postgres 7.3?

Maurice Aubrey maurice at redweek.com
Sun Sep 7 18:29:22 EDT 2003

We're running RT 2.0.14 on Postgres 7.2 and
would like to upgrade to Postgres 7.3. We have
around 8k tickets right now.

I know there were some initial problems with
using 7.3 but what's the current status? I saw some
patches in the list archives to address some of the
atoi issues, and the 2.0.15 readme doesn't mention
any problems (it says Postgres 7.1 or newer).

Is anyone using 2.x with 7.3 successfully?

I have tried RT 3.0.4 on 7.3 but the performance wasn't
very good. I'd be happy to help work on that, but as a
short-term solution, I'm wondering if it might be faster to
get 2.0.15 going.

Thanks,

Maurice