[rt-users] Resolve approvals

RT RT at InterCept.Net
Mon Sep 8 09:23:09 EDT 2003

Autrijus,
	    The file isn't one your site, is there another location this can be downloaded from? As I could not find it on your site by browsing.

Not Found
The requested URL /snap/p4.tar.gz was not found on this server

Thanks,
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Autrijus Tang [mailto:autrijus at autrijus.org]
Sent: Saturday, September 06, 2003 2:04 AM
To: Miro Jurisic
Cc: rt-users at lists.fsck.com
Subject: Re: [rt-users] Resolve approvals

在 ??, 2003-09-06 13:43, Miro Jurisic 寫道:
> I'd like to require approval before a ticket can be resolved.
> Ideally, the way this would work is that X tries to resolve a ticket,
> Y gets notified, Y approves, ticket is resolved without further input
> from X. However, it is not obvious to me how to do this, since when I
> add a CreateTicket action with an on Resolve trigger, the Resolve is
> completed in addition to the approval ticket being generated. What
> can I do?

You want to use the 'code' ticket feature to auto-resolve it.

First, set $RT::UseCodeTickets to a true value.

Next, set up an approval stage thus:

	Type: code
	Content:
        $TOP->SetStatus(
            Status      => 'resolved',
            Force       => 1,
        );
        return 1;
	ENDOFCONTENT

And it should magically work.

...alternatively, you can try the Workflow Editor in my rt-elixus branch
(http://p4.elixus.org/snap/p4.tar.gz), located in the "Workflow" panel
under /Edit/Queues/. :-)

Thanks,
/Autrijus/