[rt-users] Custom Scrip

RT RT at InterCept.Net
Mon Sep 8 16:16:14 EDT 2003

You could add that e-mail address as a user, then add it as a cc watcher
on that queue. Then setup a script on that queue to notifycc only when a
ticket is created

Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: Gary Rule [mailto:grule at bbn.com]
Posted At: Monday, September 08, 2003 2:03 PM
Posted To: RT
Conversation: [rt-users] Custom Scrip
Subject: [rt-users] Custom Scrip

Hello,
     I'm looking for either a scrip to notify a particular email address
when a new ticket his the queue or a good place with documentation on
how to write custom scrips.

Basically I want an email to go to our department email list when a new
ticket is generated. I'm assuming to write this myself I will need to
whip up some perl but I'm not sure how involved it will be. Are there
any resources out there for beginning scrip writers?

TIA
Gary