[rt-users] postgres slowdowns? (pg 7.3.4, rt 3.0.4)

Vivek Khera khera at kcilink.com
Tue Sep 9 16:25:08 EDT 2003

KM> Very low, usually one.   At any given time, there are around 3 users
KM> using RT sporadically (once every few minutes or even hours).

Well, then I have no idea other than the queries are extremely
bad... Like Jesse suggested, try the older SearchBuilder.  I'm
preparing a move to Postgres 7.4 (currently beta) and that means I
have to migrate my RT from 2.x to 3.0... so I will have more
experience then.

And if you haven't done a vacuum on your DB ever, and it is small, I
might suggest a vacuum full followed by reindex on all tables.