[rt-users] RT2 - searching for dead tickets

Joseph Spenner joseph85750 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 10 19:28:40 EDT 2003

I run RT2.0.15 and am performing some searches.  I was
interested in all tickets in a particular queue
created in July.  I have nothing set for 'status', so
I would expect all tickets (even dead) to show up.
The dead tickets do not show up.  In fact, if I
specifically search for 'dead' tickets, I get no
results.  I can manually go to the 'dead' ticket, and
it's still accessible.
Is this a bug in RT2?