[rt-users] command line success?

Adam Hirsch adam at baz.org
Fri Sep 12 14:51:32 EDT 2003

Anyone playing with the "rt" commandline tool that came along with 3.0.5?
I realize it's preview code, but I haven't been able to get a single result
out of it besides its spitting out its usage text to me.  I'm working on a
couple of custom commandline tools and would love to model some of the code
from this ... but if nobody's been able to make it work, I'd rank it a poor
model and just wait for a later (and more functional) release.  :)

Adam

--
           Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.
           Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.