[rt-users] Problems after upgrading to 3.0.5

RT-User RT-User at wiwi.uni-wuppertal.de
Mon Sep 15 10:44:02 EDT 2003

Hi everybody,

we upgraded to 3.0.5 today and everything seemed to work fine. But than
I worked out, that there are no more templates in the system and as a
result of this, no answers are generated for our customers.

I did the database-update which restulted in the following output:

--schnipp--
Creating queues...(Error: Queue already exists)0.done.
Creating ScripActions...18.done.
Creating templates...18.done.
Creating scrips...(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
56.(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
(Error: Template not found)
done.
--schnapp--

But if I look into the database directly all templates are existing in the
table "Templates" as they should be. Any help is appreciated!

Thx in advance!

-christian